Monday, June 1, 2009

Food Revelations

Is it too soon to Blog again? What is the proper amount of times one should blog? Once a day, when something so important happens they have to share it with cyber world...I'm going to go with ANYTIME I WANT TO!!

This will be a some what short entry because I have two things on my mind.

Number 1:
After posting my first foodie blog last night a friend of mine, Sarah, told me about a Brisith friend of hers. She said that this particular Red Coat liked to befriend, shall we say, women that are bigger boned because he thought that it meant they knew all the good places to eat. WOW! Is this true? I do not think so! I find that a lot of food critics are not fat but on the smaller size of life.

Number 2:
Another friend of mine from school, Mary, posted a link on my wall this morning after learning of my new food blog and being a fellow foodie herself informed me of a Graduate program in Gastronomy. When I first read the word, Gastronomy, I thought about Astronomy. The program is actually "encompasses the arts, the humanities and the natural and social sciences" which includes food! This is anywhere from the history of food to nutrition and the impact food has on contemporary society. I really hadn't thought about going to grad school but now that this program has been brought to my attention I have to look into it much more. This program is at Boston University Metropolitan College. This is the link to the programs website. Check it out and let me know what you think!

That is all for now. I think this blog thing is going to work out just fine! Until next time, keep eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment